Cold Laser Therapy Equipment
If you are ready to take your healing or your therapy practice to the next level then it is time to invest in a cold laser. Practitioners have found that cold laser therapy provides superior results than ultrasound and electric stim.
Low energy laser therapy has been shown – at appropriate dosimetry,
wavelength, duration, and site-specific application – to reduce tissue pain/
tenderness, normalize circulation patterns in tissue trauma, and increase
collagen formation in wounds.
by Tiziano Marovino, PT, DPT, MSc, BA, BHSc, BRLS, Dip.PT, FAAPM
Benefits of Cold Laser Therapy Equipment
- LLLT is effective in treating conditions that don’t normally respond to traditional therapy intervensions.
- It can be utilized as an attended or unattended (hands free) therapy.
- Some lasers allow simultaneous multiple site treatment options.
- This healing method often eliminates the need for drug therapies, which usually come with harmful side effects.
- LLLT allows you to differentiate your practice with effective, leading edge technology.
A Sample of Conditions Treated with Cold Laser Therapy Equipment Based on current research and literature:
- Arthritis (osteo and rheumatoid)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (repetitive strain injuries)
- Acute and chronic pain conditions (post operative, neuralgia, fibromyalgia or muscle tension/spasms)
- Soft Tissue injuries, strains and sprains
- Wounds (post operative, acute and chronic)
- Swelling and edema
- Inflammatory conditions (e.g. tendonitis, bursitis)
- Bone fractures and orthopedic implants
Cold laser equipment is now more effective, more versatile and more affordable then ever before.
Call Toll Free for a Free Cold Laser Consultation.