This article will educate you about the following questions:
- What is a Scalar Wave Laser?
- What sets the Scalar Wave Laser apart from all other Cold Laser Therapy Devices?
- What is the healing potential of a Scalar Wave?
* The Scalar Wave Laser is the first fully digital cold laser or low level laser that allows the user to be able to program in any frequency he or she desires. The unit comes numerous optimum frequency settings. You can also easily program in your own custom choice of frequencies in the digital memory and save with a name for future use.
* The Scalar Wave Laser has 3 optional cold laser probes that are ground breaking healing lasers. These unique lasers are called Pulsar Probes and they offer you the ability to deliver any frequency of your choice. The pulsar probes each feature a 100mW true laser diode. The red probe is a 100mW, 650 nm red light probe, there is also a 100mW 780 nm infrared probe and a revolutionary new 100mW 405 nm violet probe. You can run any frequencies you choose through the probes.
The healing potential of scalar waves is phenomenal. Tom Bearden, a scalar wave pioneer expressed it like this:
“The medical implications are enormous. By just reversing the damaged cells back to a previous physical state, this gives a physics mechanism for controlled cellular de-differentiation, in biology terms. Physicians will time-reverse diseased, damaged or aged cells back to an earlier healthy condition, including all the cellular genetics. Normal cells are just reversed to a slightly younger condition.”