What is an Anabolic vs Catabolic State and why can every-body benefit from cold laser or low level laser therapy applications on an ongoing basis?
All human beings age at similarly predictable rates, however some people age faster than others. The older you get, the faster your body will start to break down. Some people age gracefully and maintain full use of their important faculties, and others experience debilitating conditions earlier in life, such as an accident, a disease or a trauma, which reduces or greatly impairs their immune system and their quality of life.
Everyone is in a constant state of regeneration (an anabolic state) and/or decay (a catabolic state).
You are in a state of building up and breaking down simultaneously, but in different areas and at different rates. When you reach a certain age your body will more consistently be in a state of ongoing decay, which occurs slowly or quickly over time, depending upon many factors including your genetics, lifetime exposure to toxins, how well you take care of yourself, your basic constitution and so fourth. At some point in your life common body functions will start to fail. Functions such as the use of your joints, muscles, spine, organs, and glands that you depend upon may begin to fail, and the premier technology that will consistently support yours cells in maintaining an anabolic state of regeneration is cold laser therapy.
Examples of the body moving into a Catabolic State include:
Degenerative disc disorders, arthritis, torn ligaments, shoulder, rotator cuff, elbow, wrist, hand and finger issues, neck, back and spine issues, hip, knee, ankle, foot and toe issues, plantar fasciitis, macular degeneration, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, organ and gland degeneration or failure and the list goes on. With over 75 trillion cells in the human body, there is plenty of room for error, and something as simple as inflammation and lack of energy in the cells can wreak havoc on multiple systems.
Following is a list of the numerous reasons why cold lasers or as they are also called, low level lasers, support the body and cells in re-establishing the desirable Anabolic State.
• Most therapeutic lasers deliver coherent laser light energy, which is inherently effective at getting rid of inflammation (itis), by deactivating 7 of the 9 enzymes that cause inflammation by up to 70%. Remove the inflammation and you end up with a much more supportive environment (inner terrain) for healing to take place.
• Many therapeutic lasers are FDA and Health Canada Cleared for Pain, which is pervasive in our society and directly related to the Catabolic State of degeneration. Therapeutic lasers provide support by activating a flood of endorphins that help to ease the pain, while simultaneously increasing blood circulation, which also aids in the healing process. Therapeutic cold lasers use low levels of power to biostimulate cells, which produces great results in treating all manner of pain and degenerative issues.
• Therapeutic lasers are also anti-edemic (remove swelling), and help to remove excess fluids from places that they should not be. Getting rid of swelling also supports the healing process by creating a more favorable inner terrain.
• Therapeutic lasers are also anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-herpetic. By deactivating these invasive and potentially harmful factors, the body is further supported and the inner terrain is more hospitable, and the immune system is more effective.
• Therapeutic lasers naturally boost the immunity by 150-200%, increase essential blood circulation, white blood cells, T-lymphocytes and stem cells. They also re-polarize sick or injured cells, which restores permeability to the cell’s membrane so that they can once again take in oxygen and nutrients and pass out wastes and toxins.
• Most uniquely, the laser does something that no other technology provides. It delivers photons to the cells. The mitochondria inside the cells are able to convert the photonic energy into ATP, which is the preferred form of usable energy by all cells in the body. Once cells that are sick, injured, or dis-eased receive the energy that they need, they are moved into an anabolic, healing state of regeneration.
Just as you have become accustomed to feeding the systems of your body with food, drinks and supplements, you must also learn to feed your body systems with therapeutic laser treatments. This is the technology of the future and it is available today. While cold laser therapy treatments from a professional are often desirable and helpful, it is important to open up to the prospect of self treatment on an ongoing basis to provide regular care, energy and internal purification and balancing.
Just as you have learned to brush your teeth every day to keep them from developing cavities, you must also learn to feed your cells and support your inner terrain with therapeutic healing lasers. You live in a rapidly developing society, and are faced with unique challenges that your ancestors never experienced or imagined. You must learn to adapt or suffer the consequences of premature degeneration due to an onslaught of factors that include a myriad of chemical toxins and poisons in your environment.
There are countless sources of preservatives, colorings, dyes and petroleum bi-products that you are exposed to in a lifetime. You are also being constantly exposed to invisible electromagnetic (EMF) pollution and devitalized food, which lowers your resistance, throws off body-balance and makes you more susceptible to degeneration. All of these things gradually wear you down as they build up in your system, until one day the dam breaks and havoc is realized.
Most people don’t get started on their recovery until after a crisis occurs, but it doesn’t have to be that way. You can choose now to strive towards achieving a state of homeostasis/balance. Regular use of a therapeutic laser is an essential part of a positive life-routine that energizes your cells and will help to ensure a long, healthy, pain free life filled with vitality, success and happiness.
© 2013 by Kalon Prensky, Dietary Technician and 10 Year Laser Specialist